Honeywell Limitless™ Wireless Operator Interface (WOI) Series expands the Limitless product line of wireless switches and receivers with a human interface device. This controller series allows wireless indication via a pushbutton (included) or other operator type (installed by user) such as 22mm rotary switch or 22mm key switch. The device is designed to turn equipment on or off, open or close doors and gates, or provide notifications to remote locations. Housed in a powder coated aluminum enclosure with IP65 sealing, these units are suitable for many industrial and transportation applications in harsh environments.
• Human interface: Allows the operator to wirelessly turn equipment on/off, open/close or provide notifications.
• Remote nonitoring: License-free RF wireless protocol standards (IEEE 802.15.4) allow for remote monitoring of processes and equipment. Designed for global availability, the WOI offers a wide variety of Limitless™ inputs with simple and universal PLC connections.
• Reduce costs: Eliminates wires and associated connections. Reduces engineering design time, time to install and overall project schedule. Simplifies maintenance.
• User flexibility: Flexibility for users to choose and install their desired operator type, i.e. 22 mm rotary switch, 22 mm key switch, etc.
• Configurability: Ability to reconfigure and network multiple interfaces, or point-to-point with personalized addresses which allows for adding, subtracting or relocating Limitless™ inputs easily.
• Increase uptime: Eliminates lost production time from wiring integrity issues, especially with moving/flexing wires.
• Added versatility: Wide communication distance of 305 m [1000 ft] line of sight (LOS) allows for use in a wide variety of applications and easily allows for system reconfiguration.
• Remote control and notification: Enables control and/or notification in remote parts of application/machinery/manufacturing plants where wiring is too costly or not possible.